This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions which need to be followed by the user of the website www.finadore.com (hereinafter referred to as Finadore) which is owned and managed by Ankush Mehandi Ratta and Seema Mehandiratta. Finadore is an online mutual fund investment platform, provided by Ankush Mehandi Ratta, which is registered with AMFI under ARN-139264. By creating an account and using the website, the users agree to the terms and conditions determined under this agreement of use.
We request you to read these terms and conditions carefully. Your acceptance of terms contained herein constitutes the agreement between you and Finadore as defined hereunder.
1. For the purpose of investing in mutual funds, you must be at least 18-year-old and must have legal rights to contract in relation to investment in the market-driven products like Mutual Funds.
2. You must use the website for investing in mutual funds by opting any of the modes out of lump sum and SIP or STP
3. In no case, Finadore takes the responsibility of aggregating the information regarding your investments made at other investment platforms.
4. You must understand that you need to furnish absolutely correct details at the time of registration. Providing incorrect information is likely to sabotage your online SIP investments, as your transactions will not be processed.
5. As per SEBI guidelines Next day NAV will be applicable on all the online transaction made after 1 pm.
6. Finadore holds the right to cancel the registration if the information provided by the users is found to be incomplete, exaggerated or hidden in any aspect.
7. Finadore reserves the right to make changes in the defined terms at any time as per the requirement. If you use the website/Mobile App and services continuously, that means you have agreed to adhere to the modifications made in the terms and conditions from time to time.
8. Finadore also proposes to offer additional services subject to specific terms; however, the services can only be activated to your account after taking your prior consent.
9. Finadore makes use of information, tools, articles, alerts, videos, information, advice, calculators, analysis reports, data, contents, news, prices, views, statistics, comments, feedback, advertisement, features and functionality and other services on the Website, are hereinafter jointly referred to as “the Services,” and individually as “Service”.
1. Facilitate subscription and redemption of mutual fund units by transmitting my money and instructions to the appropriate AMC, as per your instructions.
2. Securely and confidentially maintain a record of your personal information and financial transactions.
3. Promptly and efficiently respond to your queries relating to your online investment account.
1. facilitate selling of mutual funds, subject to applicable laws.C. Under this Agreement, your obligations are to:
Ensure that the money you invest is from your bank account (primary holder’s bank account in case of Investment Account held jointly), and the same is from legitimate sources and remitted through approved banking channels.
You also agree to keep your login credentials safe and secret.
You further agree to promptly change your login credentials and inform Finadore or as the case may be Finadore of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your login credentials by simply dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our helpdesk.
You also agree to make an informed investment decision by reading the offer documents of the mutual fund schemes that you are investing in.
Before investing, you shall seek independent financial planning, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice.D. You further acknowledge and agree to the following:
You are aware that Ankush Mehandi Ratta (ARN-139264) is an AMFI registered distributor of mutual funds. If you buy a regular mutual fund, we receive commissions from AMCs.
Your Investment Account will be activated after Finadore or registered ARN distributors, verifies your personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC”) guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”).
Finadore is not obliged to, offer all mutual fund schemes for investment or as the case may be, all kind of investment advisory services.
The data and information provided on the Website does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by you while making investment decisions.
In case you violate this agreement, or any local or international laws, Finadore may, at any time and at its sole discretion, terminate your Investment Account and/or prevent you from accessing the Website and/or Services at any time and at its sole discretion.
We may modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of the services will imply your acceptance of the changes.E. Refund policy
Transactions will be completed only after successful transfer of money from the customer’s bank account registered with AMC.
Transactions once completed cannot be canceled by the customer.
With respect to investments in mutual funds, in case of successful transfer of money but the failure of the investment transaction, money would be refunded to the registered bank account.F. You will not dispute or hold Ankush Mehandi Ratta (ARN-139264) and Seema Mehandi Ratta (ARN-1517) responsible for:
1. any act that is not an obligation in this Agreement.
2. any disclosures made by us to any statutory body under any law.
3. any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred because of delays either at the bank, BSE Star MF, registrar and transfer agency and/or the AMC.
4. rejection of your instructions by the bank, BSE Star MF, registrar and transfer agency and/or AMC.
5. processing of instructions authenticated by your login credentials, non-availability or non-accessibility of the Website, telephone(s), or office(s) of Finadore or Ankush or Seema Mehandi ratta.
6. Any losses incurred by investing in MFs. We never promise any returns and you understand Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk.
The laws of India shall govern this Agreement. All disputes are subject, firstly, to mediation, and then by Arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by us The venue of arbitration will be Jalandhar. Court of Jalandhar shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the disputes arising out of this Agreement.H. SEBI Caution
Investment in the securities market (including mutual fund investments) are subject to market risks, read all investments and scheme-related documents carefully.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the term “Offer Document/s” shall refer to a collective term for Offer Document, Scheme Information Document, Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum, issued by the Asset Management Company that manages the mutual fund.